Re: [OM] Batteries/readylights, projector bulbs, meaning of life

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries/readylights, projector bulbs, meaning of life
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:56:19 -0400
I am still on the hunt for one of those "pancake" 38/2.8 lenses for my Pen
FT!  They're devilishly hard to locate.  The Pen F/FT/FV is about the same
thickness as a Leica M, so with that lens, I'd bet it would be pocketable.

If I find one, it could set next to my 2 40/2's that I've got.  One gets
used, and one LN sits stashed away in my cabinets.  No box though :-(.

Skip