RE: [OM] Sunny 16?

Subject: RE: [OM] Sunny 16?
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:15:00 +0800
Richard wrote:

> When we will see the first OM with "ASA" shutterspeeds of
> 1/1600 1/800
> 1/400, 1/320, 1/200, 1/100, 1/64 etc?
> Did you ever see an ASA 500 film?

Yep, from memory it was an ANSCO (does that company still exist ?)
transparency film.

I also have a Voigtlander Bessa I which has shutter speeds of 1/200, 1/100,
1/50, 1/25, this must be the perfect camera for modern films, e.g. all the
ISO 200 colour negs, ASTIA, PROVIA & Elitechrome, VELVIA and Kodachrome 25
(maybe not - is K25 available in 120 format ?).

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/