Re: [OM] OT - slide projector recomendation [Braun prices]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - slide projector recomendation [Braun prices]
From: Marko Vrabec <marko.vrabec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:59:33 +0200
Richard Schaetzl told us about German mail-order prices for Braun
projectors:

> Brenner Foto Versand (www.brenner-foto.de) and Ravensburger
> (www.ravensburgerfotoversand.de) sell the

Hm, I bought my projector from www.technikdirekt.de, who currently offer
quite a bit lower prices (prices are body only):

250-S AF   369 DM (basic 250W model w/ 2-step light intensity control)
250-E AF   439 DM (+continuous light intensity adjustment, dissolve
projection compatible)
250-C AF   499 DM (+automatic darkening of picture during transition
between two slides, built-in timer)
250-CI AF  629 DM (+IR wireless remote control)

Lenses:
Ultralit PL 2,4/90mm    289 DM
Ultralit PL 2,8/85mm    289 DM  (built-in adjustable aperture)

The service of Technikdirekt is fast and reliable, however we had
problems when it was time for them to refunf the VAT (our purchase was
exported outside the EU).

BTW, they also stock Leicas and Kindermanns. Hope this info will be
useful to someone...

br,

Marko
Kamnik, Slovenia