Re: [OM] ADITL Event???

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Event???
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 07:45:24 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/99 4:09:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> So how did every[OM]body shoot?

We already had plans to visit the in-laws, and seeing it was Father's Day,
the subject was pretty much predetermined (kids, not fathers). As we left I
grabbed my 20+ pound bag and thought, "Who am I kidding?", put it down,
grabbed the OM-2S with 50/1.8, slipped a T20 in my pocket, and spent the
afternoon snapshooting. When we returned home I pulled out the OM-4, 100/2,
and the extension tubes and got some (hopefully) nice shots of my wife's rose
garden. We'll see how they turn out.

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island USA