Re: [OM] ADITL Event

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Event
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:15:20 -0400
And happy fathers day to all you dads.
(Get any ideas?)

Charlie L.

<<Wayne;

<<Your message describes exactly what just happened to me.  The only thought
I'd given to ADITL was where would I shoot.  I picked out the where
easily:  the wharf where my wife's gallery is. There's always something
going on there.  As for exactly what to shoot, I left that open  All I knew
is I wasn't going to come back with a photo of a seagull or a pelican.

<<Well, I'm here at the gallery right now, and I think I got a good ADITL
shot an hour ago.  I grabbed the IS-3 and went for a walk on the wharf and
found a couple of scenes which were quite unexpected and very unlike my
usual style.  What fun!  I shot today because I'll get the photos developed
today and if they're a bust.... there's always tomorrow!

<<Have fun with ADITL.

<<George