Re: [OM] ADITL Event

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Event
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 13:20:38 -0600
At 09:24 AM 20/06/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Way back when on Friday 18 June, Wayne Harridge wrote:
>

>>Dear All,
>>
>>Don't forget, this is the weekend to shoot for the ADITL event.
>>
>>I can make scans from negative, transparency & print for participants in
>the
>>Melbourne, Vic., Australia area.
>
>I have not been following this thread but just to ease my curiosity what
>does "ADITL" stand for?

"A Day In The Life", I b'lieve.  In other words, this weekend is a designated
weekend for all us OMers to get out there and shoot like mad.  Then we post the
results.  Me, unfortunately, I'm too busy doing garden-work and trying to get
the new submissions to The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery up and running.

Hope there's some really good stuff!

Garth