[OM] Lens Question

Subject: [OM] Lens Question
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 07:31:37 EDT
Hi,
You guys have been great in answering my questions in the past. I have
another one for a friend this time.
He's interested in buying a Cambron lens from Cambridge Camera in New
York. Does anyone have anything good to say about their lenses. The one
in question is a 55-225/3.5-5.6 Macro 1:2 lens. The price is $160. How do
their lenses compare with Vivitar's.
I know most of you probably would rather have an Olympus lens but he is
really on a budget for this lens and just wants to have a little fun with
it.

Thanks for your help!

Jeff Bellin
Newton. MA