Re: [OM] Lens Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Question
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 20:07:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Jeffrey E Bellin wrote:

> Hi,
> You guys have been great in answering my questions in the past. I have
> another one for a friend this time.
> He's interested in buying a Cambron lens from Cambridge Camera in New
> York. Does anyone have anything good to say about their lenses. The one
> in question is a 55-225/3.5-5.6 Macro 1:2 lens. The price is $160. How do

  If I had to rely on Cambridge Camera for my supplies, I'd take up
painting. To put it mildly, THEY SUCK. They give every indication (and not
just from me, but from legions of angry customers) of maliciously
deceiving people.

             FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS ORDER FROM CAMBRIDGE
> I know most of you probably would rather have an Olympus lens but he is
> really on a budget for this lens and just wants to have a little fun with
> it.

                        JUST SAY NO TO CAMBRIDGE

                                      *= Doris Fang =*