Re: [OM] HAL is watching you

Subject: Re: [OM] HAL is watching you
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:26:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/99 1:56:48 AM EST, siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx after
cramming all night to come up with a reasonable faxsimile of a believable
excuse was able to whine and grovel and give the following response:

<< I can explain! Really!
 The N8008s w/ 60/2.8 Micro-Nikkor belongs to the (entomology) lab I work
 in as a student (work-study; engineering major). Since I'm the photo (and
 computer) geek, a chap asked me to help him make slides.  >>

sensors detect a high degree of stress in your reply.....really now... HAL
cannot be fooled....You will not be punished for your first offense as long
as you repent.....
OH, and BTW....you don't help your case admitting to owning the Pentax p/s
and the Minolta Hi Matic....but, in your defense.... the Minolta is somewhat
of a "classic".....