[OM] HAL is watching you

Subject: [OM] HAL is watching you
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:59:44 EDT
                        ---------------------ZZZZZZZAAAAAAP !
--------------------

Hello Siddiq...This is HAL, the automated guardian of all Zuikdom...the
following is a message that I intercepted from your computer as you were
posting it to rec.photo.equipment.35mm  recently...

 >>  <snip>  It was something I noticed while photo-ing and fiddling with an
N8008s and Rebel (XS and 2000).  <<

        REALLY ! ...did you think you could hide your flirtation with these
"wonderbricks" from ME ?...mmmmm?...HAL is not amused...this is your first
warning...severe consequences will follow any further violation...You are
being watched....I will now return control of your keyboard to you.....now...
go play with your OMs...