Re: :[OM] Today's wedding shoot renamed: to OM or not to OM

Subject: Re: :[OM] Today's wedding shoot renamed: to OM or not to OM
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
<snip>
Sorry if this is a silly reply as I haven't been following this thread: a
p/s taken along on a trip would certainly be something nice. Say a T4 or
an Epic, and use that for casual shots, or when (not IF, but WHEN!) you
see something fabulous and you just blew your last shot with no time to
reload <G>. It would fit in a pocket to boot, and any tyro could take a
group photo for you "here, press this button; that's all".

/Acer Victoria
--
"Here I stand the accused / With your fist in my face / Feeling tired and
bruised / With the bitterest tears / .... "     Depeche Mode