Re: [OM] Panoramics Using OM's and Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] Panoramics Using OM's and Zuiko's
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 21:35:04 EDT
John,
        there are a number of very good websites with information on do it
yourself panoramic cameras and virtual reality using fisheyes and suitable
software for stitching etc. They discuss in minute details these issues.
Although you will not be moving film and lens in exactly the same way as a
homemade panoramic camera the issues of where to rotate about, I believe are
the same and can be calculated or measured. Unfortunately I do not have all
the url's immediatley at hand but  you should bve able to search or maybe get
what you need from one of the following:

http://www.cyberbeach.net/~dbardell/panoptic.html      (do it yourself
panoramic camera with sample photgraphs)
http://www.cyberbeach.net/~dbardell/                          (all sorts of
view camera buil it yourself )

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/nodalpnt.htm      (*this may be a
practical way to do what you need*)
http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm    (a great site for
ultrawide /macro/micro/panoramic/IR and other esoteric photgraphic things)

Tim Hughes
Hi100@xxxxxxx