Re: [OM] How to protect my Zuikos?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to protect my Zuikos?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:10:34 EDT

> How do others store and look after their OM goodies?
>
>  peter

Admittedlly not as well as this, but better than the prior owners of some
used lens I've bought.  Each lens gets a Hoya HMC UV filter and it's own
cloth sac after which it is placed either in a metal filing cabinet for
storage or in a C*n*n, LowePro Magnum or Orion pack. I keep them out of water
or sand and don't bang them up against each other or other objects.  That's
about it. My only problems have been with two Vivitar zooms that stopped
zooming or focusing--but no Zuiko problems.

Warren