[OM] e-SIF question: M.In-Focus Trigger Cord function

Subject: [OM] e-SIF question: M.In-Focus Trigger Cord function
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 23:44:02 -0700
Hans

I think the picture I sent you was the M. Grip Cord.  However I do think
this will work the same as the M In-Focus cord.  If I recall the winder
will fire when the 35-70 AF is in focus.  The cord is a little short.
But I do recall the winder firing once the lens was in focus.  Sorry for
the wrong photo.   I did find a small picture of it in the manual for
the 35-70 AF.

Sorry for my confusion.
Phillip Franklin