[OM] e-SIF question: M.In-Focus Trigger Cord function

Subject: [OM] e-SIF question: M.In-Focus Trigger Cord function
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 22:16:50 +0200
Besides wanting its picture, I also have a couple of questions about this
cord:

- what is the function of the button/switch on top of the plug that goes
into the Motor Drive or Winder?
- am I correct that both single and continuous shooting is supported (camera
only fires when subject is in focus), on all OM bodies? So that when the
drive is set to continuous you set the lens to Sequence AF, and when the
drive is set to single you set the lens to Single AF, and that's it? Also on
other cameras than the OM-30?
- do you get anything extra when you plug this cord into the socket on the
left hand side of the OM-30 (F) instead of directly plugging it into the AF
lens?

thanks

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm