Re: [OM] looking for an affordable (used) 24mm shift

Subject: Re: [OM] looking for an affordable (used) 24mm shift
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 22:51:56 -0700
John;

I could see the value in it, sure.  If the Leica owner had a need for a
180/2 lens and Leica's was either non-existent or prohibitively
expensive, then why not have the Zuiko (acknowledged as one of the best
of this class lens) altered for a relative pittance.  If the need is
there, find a way.

How about this: as I've mentioned before, I know of someone who has a
250/2 Zuiko which has been altered to fit on his .... Mamiya 645.

George