Re: [OM] Introduction to Macro Photography Link

Subject: Re: [OM] Introduction to Macro Photography Link
From: Chris Johns <lc-johns@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 19:13:20 -0500
Thanks Mark for the nice link. It failed to open from the URL you had in
your message, but here's how I got to it:

do this:

http://www.cadvision.com/science-and-art/

Then go to 'photography'

Then click on 'photography' on the headliner

Then go to 'Macro-photography Tutorial and Photography Links on the Net' at
the bottom of the page

which will take you to the article of mention.

It is very succint...nice.

cj

At 06:49 PM 6/3/99 -0400, you wrote:

>For those of you interested in macro photography, you may want to take a
>look at http://www.cadvision.com/science-and-art/macro1.html.  It has a
>good introduction to macro photography and they use OM equipment (obligatory
>Olympus content :-) in some of their examples.  They have some nice macro
>photos there too, although it doesn't say if they were taken with Olympus
>equipment.
>                               -mark

Chris Johns
217.265.0669