[OM] Forum Moderator

Subject: [OM] Forum Moderator
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 18:05:29 -0700
Charlie Wrote:
<snip>
To all the newer folks here in our club house, I suggest you lurk awhile
and get the flavor of this club house gathering.  If you don't like it,
stop
reading it and for Gods sake don't complain about other peoples habits
in their own club house!  It has worked so far and will continue to
work.

My not so humble opinion,
Charlie L.
CPL49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   <=== Flame here please.

Well said, Charles

        I am a fairly recent member myself and "lurked" about for a couple of
months to avoid stepping upon the toes of the residents.  Fort exactly
the reasons you state.  The general level of talent gathered here is
worth a little off topic nonsense.  Besides we aren't single dimensional
people. There's more to life than Olympus cameras and equipment (else
there would be nothing to shoot).

Mike Butler
Chief Mechanic / Engineer
Team FCAR