[OM] Forum Moderator

Subject: [OM] Forum Moderator
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:04:03 +0100
Charlie wrote:

You rent formula cars to regular people!
Even that dopey lady on TV with the Ford commercials??
WOW we should all have an annual meeting there and
take photographs or pictures of each other with our OM cameras
while crashing into stuff.

Charlie (crash) Loeven

Charlie,
    Only if the dopey lady on TV has a valid racing license and her
checks are good.  As far as an annual meeting, were down to one car
right now because the "7" car crashed last weekend, so we'd have to
stand in line.
    Thanks for visiting the site, you may be the first person to
actually go there other than myself and the boss.

Mike Butler
Chief Mechanic / Engineer
Team FCAR
http://home.earthlink.net/~teamfcar/