Re: [OM] Club? What Club?! (was: Irrelevant posts etc.)

Subject: Re: [OM] Club? What Club?! (was: Irrelevant posts etc.)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:53:19 -0800
>David "Grouchy" Low wrote:
>
>> [...] irrelevant, useless, nothing to do with Olympus.
>> We need a forum moderator

Charlie "the not so humble Klubmeister" Loeven responds:

You, cheap !@#$@#%... :-)

>I read  this list, It is as if I am in a club house with many
>people who have a common bond. [...]
>To all the newer folks here in our club house, I suggest you
>lurk awhile and get the flavor of this club house gathering.

Club?  What club??!!  Hey Klubmeister, if this is a club, then
where are my free single malt whisky, free Cuban cigars, and
free Geishas???  (Woops!  Sooo soooorry!! I meant: "personal
assistants"!!!  Woof, that one was close ... :-)).

So, Klubmeister, what happened?  Has that crafty Gary Reese
impersonated me _again_, and got away with my ration of club
benefits??  :-(   Ooh, I'll get ya for this!!!

Besides, to quote the incomparable Groucho Marx: "I don't want
to belong to no stinking club that will have _me_ as a member".
:-) :-)

To David Low, I'd like to remind another Groucho's famous line
-- this one's paraphrased:

"We never forget an e-mail address, but in your case we may
have to make an exception..."

(Just kidding!!!  David Low, and every other Zuik/Zuikette with
a minority/dissenting opinion, are most welcome to express it.
There's only one request really: that you take the heat, or cold
-- whatever's coming to you, with some semblance of grace. Humor
would be nice too, but is strictly optional.)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, California, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx