[OM] Irrelevent posts etc.

Subject: [OM] Irrelevent posts etc.
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:06:43 -0400
<<What on earth is anybody posting this sort of question here. It's
irrelevant
and nothing to do with Olympus Camera.
Another useless question nothinh to do with Olympus.
We need a forum moderator
David Low>>

Let me add my two cents here.
When I sit down to read and respond to this list, It is as if
I am in a club house with many people who have a common bond.
The problem with the internet in general is the need of some people
to have rules for everything.  If someone comes to my home and
we are prepared to discuss photography with Olympus equipment
I would expect the conversation to veer a little from time to time.
If no one is interested, the subject fades quickly.
Should I stop and tell my guests what _not_ to talk about?
Do you think that this thread would continue if none of our friends
were interested in it?

To all the newer folks here in our club house, I suggest you lurk awhile
and get the flavor of this club house gathering.  If you don't like it, stop
reading it and for Gods sake don't complain about other peoples habits
in their own club house!  It has worked so far and will continue to work.

My not so humble opinion,
Charlie L.
CPL49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   <=== Flame here please.