Re: [OM] Introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] Introduction
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 23:33:50 +0200
Evelyn Knight wrote:

> Hello, Everyone,

Hi Evelyn!

> I am new to this list and am glad to learn there is so much enthusiasm for
> Olympus gear.

Welcome to the best List on the Internet!
You will notice that we are from all over the world - Sweden (like myself),
Norway, Denmark, Germany, Holland, Argentina, Australia, USA, Canada and many
more (can't mention them all, can I?).
You will also notice that there are a few guys who making us all laugh and
brighten up this list even more. Some are more serious and make a health balance
to all the fun.
If you stay long enough, which we all want you to, you will get to know the
different personalities on this list.

We sometimes do make fun of the wonderbricks like Canon, Nikon, Minolta cameras
(sorry folks for littering this email! Is it a 50/1.8 in fine?  ;-)  )

Have a great time!

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen