[OM] Introduction

Subject: [OM] Introduction
From: "Evelyn Knight" <Runes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 23:22:56 -0400
Hello, Everyone,

I am new to this list and am glad to learn there is so much enthusiasm for
Olympus gear.  I found the list in a recent search for info about lenses,
since I need to replace a weary (gave up focussing) Zuiko 35-70mm for an
OM-G.  I never thought much about how I came to be an Olympus user.  During
my first "serious" bout with photography 20 years ago I borrowed my
partner's OM-!.  I really enjoyed the camera for its ease of use, but
generally took it for granted.  Ten years later when I bought my OM-G and
three lenses (two Zuiko) at a pawn shop outside an Airforce base in rural NC
I gravitated to the Olympus because of the earlier pleasure with the OM-1.
Its great to know that the technical qualities of the OM/Zuiko are as
appreciated out there as the kinesthetic qualities.

So, Giles, I guess now that I am down to only one body and one Zuiko lens, I
will be in the running for least geared up list member.

Evelyn
Jonesborough, TN