RE: [OM] help !! vivitar 5600 module

Subject: RE: [OM] help !! vivitar 5600 module
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:13:30 -0400
Paul,
5600 is a cool flash!  Has a lot of features:
1. Works TTL with OM-2n and up when using the PM/O adapter.
2. Zoom coverage 28mm to 105.
3. Head is detachable for other (open tube) heads.
4. Both bounce and swivel.
5. Head also dips below straight horizontal for macro or close-up.
6. When using the DSC-3 will allow you to expend the flash off the camera 2
feet.  Like a combination of the TTL Auto Connector and a .6meter TTL cord
for T32.
7. LCD display on back panel.
8. Variable power in manual mode of 1/4 & 1/16.
9. In non-TTL auto mode you have a choice of 8 f-stops with 100 speed film.
10. Using 100 speed film and f 1.4, auto range is to 111 feet at 105mm
setting and 67 feet at 28mm setting.
11. Same film speed, f 4, range is 39 feet and 24 feet.
12. Lens filters (same as 365) can be inserted in the front for longer
lenses, ND or colored applications).
13. Suckers EAT batteries.  Get alternate power source other than AA or
NiCad.

eBay has had the adapters now and then.  Got mine from len@xxxxxxxxxx.  Good
guy.

Brian P. Huber