Re: [OM] New lens tests with a few surprises!

Subject: Re: [OM] New lens tests with a few surprises!
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:05:08 EDT
Joel writes:

> Will the OM-1 with MLU do as
>  well as the OM-4T in timer mode?  Perhaps that's one for the to-do list.
;-)

Thanks also for the kudos.  This has been a lot more rewarding personally
than 4 years of postings answers to people's PC applications problems . . .

I also wonder about the OM-1 / M.L.U. / Telephoto Lens Support combo and how
it would differ from the OM-4 w/ mirror & aperture prefire & Telephoto Lens
Support.  That should reveal the advantage of the prefiring in the OM-2S/3/4
family.  Expect that I will shoot that combo soon, perhaps in the next day
when I expect to test a 250mm f/2 Zuiko.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV