Re: [OM] Photo 'Contest'

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo 'Contest'
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:17:34 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/99 11:21:50 AM EST, matting@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  Anyway, I also think the idea of making it more friendly than a "contest"
 would be more likely to draw participants.  I am more likely to submit
 my photos to a "collection" than to a "voting contest."  And I'm a pretty
 darn competitive person.

        I feel exactly as Shawn does. Opening it up to criticism is not
needed, IMO.            Why can't it just be a "love fest" of all photos OM,
pure and simple. The more       "rules" we apply to it are bound to turn
people off and make the whole project   that much more difficult.
---George S.