Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 16:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 23 May 1999, George M. Anderson wrote:

>OMers;
>
>Latest results on the fav camera site:
>
>Canon EOS 5   121 votes            12.2%
>
>Olympus OM4T  111 votes            11.2%
>
>Nikon F5      93  votes             9.4%

>I love this.  But ...
>
>We're not 'stuffing the ballot box'  are we?  Are there really 111 users
>of the OM-4T in the world? :>)
>
>I've voted only once so far!  Is there an upper limit on the numbr of
>times we can vote? :>)

        Shhhhh! Let the OMs be /our/ little secret. If people find out
that it's beating the likes of N!k0n, they might start to snap up any
remaining OMs and Zuikos. Supply and Demand. Nuff said. We need to keep
quiet so there'll bemore for US, so WE can cherish it, not THEM!

--
another oldie for ya'll
"on a dark desert hiway, cool wind in my hair...."