Re: [OM] I'm off to California and then Scotland for a month. Advice?

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm off to California and then Scotland for a month. Advice?
From: Richard Ross <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 00:18:51 +0100
Christopher Biggs wrote:

>In Scotland we spend a week in Fife (based near Cupar, with side trips
>to Edinburgh and the Cairngorms) with some cow-orkers (the whole trip
>is a company motivational bonus).  Then we strike out on our own for 6
>more days, staying at Drumnadrochit (2 nights, near Inverness), John
>O'Groats, Orkney (2 nights) and Fort Williom, flying out of Edinburgh
>on July 2.
>
>Any pointers on must-see places, must-take gear, and suchlike would be
>much appreciated.

Chris - I just found this site which might interest you:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/RJWinters/scotland.htm
aka "The Internet Guide to Scotland".  It seems pretty comprehensive!   If
you can make it to the Isle of Skye you won't be disappointed (although it
rains a lot....)

Regards
Richard