[OM] OM2000 vrs OM3 & OM4?

Subject: [OM] OM2000 vrs OM3 & OM4?
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 10:00:19 -0400
I'd like to replace my OM10 which has been an additional body to my OM1n.
On the Olympus web site, it appears that the OM 3, OM 4, and the OM2000 are
the current choices. I'm reviewing the features.  I'm assuming they are
still being made? I need to be able to use my OM1's lenses, winder, t32,
and other accessories. I'm also considering a used OM2n or OM1n but would
really like to buy new.

Anyone have an estimate as to what these bodies are selling for these days?

Why would I not want the OM2000? I see this body going for around $250 on
the Web. I imagine the 3 & 4 are considerably more.