[OM] I need a new camera - suggestions???

Subject: [OM] I need a new camera - suggestions???
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 15:42:09 EDT
 I am going in a couple of months to a far off land..... A
 country where some of the people may not appreciate a tourist
 taking lots of street pictures....
 I need a new camera with the following criteria:

 1  It needs to be a point and shoot auto focus with a wide angle
 lens [perhaps 21 or 24 or 28.]
 2  It needs to be able to completely shut off flash (or maybe not
 even have any flash) - so the flash can't accidentally go off.
 3  It needs to have a built in winder.
 3. The shutter and winder need to be relatively quiet.
 4. It needs to use electronic remote shutter cord.
 5. The camera needs to have a neck strap so it can be worn around the neck
and the remote cord attached to the camera then up camera strap and then down
to a pocket.....

 With a camera like this, I can take street shots without causing
 attention

 Any suggestions as to which camera???

Cheers
Ken M