RE: [OM] Shutter jam cause?

Subject: RE: [OM] Shutter jam cause?
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 22:03:47 -0400
I was in a camera store the other day and they were using an OM-10 to
demonstrate a lens.  The OM-10 did that very thing.  The salesman opened the
back and poked his finger HARD on the curtain deflecting  the curtain over
1/4 inch, whacked the camera and it started working.  I almost threw up.
Brian Huber