[OM] Polarizing the Flash

Subject: [OM] Polarizing the Flash
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 07:21:44 -0700
I sometimes use my OM2s with a polarizer over the lens
and a piece of polarizing plastic material cut to fit into
the filter slot on the front of the T-32 Flash.  I've cut the
plastic polarizer rectangle so that it's polarization is at a
right angle to the polarizer over the lens when the reference
mark is straight up to make a convenient starting point.

The method cuts the light down several stops but you can
control the degree of cross polarization.

I often prefer this method to the OM T10 ring flash cross polarizing
filter!

Hank Hogan <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>