Re: [OM] Macrophotography of rocks and minerals

Subject: Re: [OM] Macrophotography of rocks and minerals
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 20:27:12 -0400
As I understand your objectives, the only macro flash that fills the bill is
the T-10 with the cross polarization filter.  With a guide number of only 10
(meters @ ISO 100), it is not the most powerful flash around, but by
polarizing the delivered light you have a lot of control over the final
result with reflective objects.
Be prepared to hurt your checkbook - the T-10, cross pol filter, T-power
control and a 6v power source for the modeling lights will set you back
smartly.  These items are not readily available used but do occasionally
show up.  B&H has all items available new.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".

Skewes Alexandra M <Skewes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> asked: