[OM] Fill flash - shutter speeds?

Subject: [OM] Fill flash - shutter speeds?
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 21:59:59 -0400
Can anyone make suggestions for the use of fill flash with an OM1N and an
automatic flash during daylight hours? Can I use the flash at any speeds
above 1/60th or will only part of the pic be influenced by the flash? Do I
need to set the flash to manual mode? Using either a Sunpak or T32.

I'd like to try to remove / soften the facial shadows of baseball players.
I'd like to shoot with fill flash in the 1/250th and up shuter speeds.