[OM] FYI: Some Zuiko Lenses and OM-1

Subject: [OM] FYI: Some Zuiko Lenses and OM-1
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 22:16:49 -0400
Earlier today, I surfed around the Camera Shop Web site for information I was
looking for.  Since I was at it, I decided to have a quick look at their used
department because I have seen OM bodies in their showcase in one of the Camera
Shop's local store here.

The URL is http://www.camerashopinc.com/
They had an OM-1 body with a lens attached and at least three lenses, 100mm/2.8,
50mm/1.8?, and 28mm/2.8?  Some of you live in the vicinity of a local Camera
Shop store and you might be able to get them to deliver a desirable item to your
local branch store.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/