Re: [OM] Your favourite camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Your favourite camera
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:45:44 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: gma

>At 04:25 PM 5/11/99 +0100, you wrote:
>>From: WKato@xxxxxxx
>>Subject: Re: [OM] Your favourite camera
>>>
>>>I just voted OM4T so now we have 4 times the Instamatic vote!!
>>>
>>Last night I doubled the vote for the OM-2n. Will the final result be an
>>indication of anything significant though? To vote fairly you would need
>>have experience of all of those listed. I voted for the OM-2n on the basis
>>that of the ten cameras I now own, that would be the one I would miss
most -
>>not least because it would orphan my range of lenses and close-up gear.
>
>Rascal!  This means you have 9 non-Olys???
>
>George

Not quite, I have two-and-a-half other Olys - a 35RC, an XA and a broken
AZ-1 Zoom. My OM-2n is my only s.l.r. except that, thanks to all the
favourable opinions I've been reading on the List about it, I'm on the point
of buying an OM-40 body to supplement it.

Regards,
Keith
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx