Re: [OM] OM2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 17:44:05 -0400
>>        I have never seen the 2000 in person, but do trust Oly to make fine
machines.

Thanks for any responses to a rather rambling question.>>

However Oly doesn't actually make it, Cosina does.

I would definitely handle it before you buy. Personally, I found it a bit on
the cheapo side.

Seems like another used 2n or 4t would better meet your needs.

John Hermanson is on the list and does great work. You can find out more about
him at www.zuiko.com.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.