Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 20:57:40 -0500
Somewhere along this thread I expressed doubt that a Zuiko 1.4x-A woulf
fit a Tamron SP 400/4, despite what Gary Reese and Ulf W. said.  I stand
corrected.  It fits if you remember to take the Tamron 1.4x TC off first.
Since the Tamron TC installs between the Adaptall 2 mount and the lens, it
is easy to forget that it is on.

Good thing, too.  The Zuiko, installing downstream of the Adaptall mount,
is much easier to live with.  The Adaptall system is a little touchy to
install, and thus slow.

Gary Edwards