[OM] Wonderful thing, the internet

Subject: [OM] Wonderful thing, the internet
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 20:52:31 -0500
Wonderful things, the Internet and this list.  Drawing people of like interests
from all over the world together.  Why, I've corresponded with new friends from
Sweden to Oz (Hi, Ulf! Hi, Peter!).

So it was that another like soul offered for sale some hard to find OM cords.
We
quickly corresponded and struck a deal through the vast distances of cyberspace.
Then I got in my truck and drove 15 miles to Dallas to meet him and get my
cords!

Small world, no?

Incidentaly, I told my new friend he could recognize me at the meeting site
because "I'll be the gray-bearded Caucasian with the persistant imprint of an
Eyecup 2 equipped OM-4t over my left eye!"

Gary Edwards