[OM] Re: Defecting Zuikoholic

Subject: [OM] Re: Defecting Zuikoholic
From: "Mosier, Steve" <mosier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 21:44:04 -0400
Cc: "'jan.decher@xxxxxxx'" <jan.decher@xxxxxxx>
Jan Decher asked:

> May I ask what AF system you considered worthy of the switch from
> Olympus?

Well, I haven't found anything yet.  I will continue to use my Rollei 35S
with a 40/2.8 Zeiss Sonnar lens, set for hyperfocal distance.  I've been
using that for the last 20 years and the image quality beats any camera I've
ever owned.  I'm also going to buy a Yashica T4 Super with the Zeiss lens
for a backpacking/bicycling point-and-shoot. Beyond that, I have some
serious thinking to do.  I don't really expect to ever find another camera
that matches the good points of the OM system.

steve