Re: [OM] e-SIF phase 6/10 completed: The Motor Drive Group!

Subject: Re: [OM] e-SIF phase 6/10 completed: The Motor Drive Group!
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:07:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 May 1999, Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> Yes dear Zuiks and Zuikettes, OM-lovers :-) all over the world,
>
> And, of course, a good script. Here are some thoughts for Scene 1. Any
> similarities with existing people are, of course, purely coincidal.
> Action!

  That new word: Coincidal...is that suicide by coincidence ? :-)

> <scene 1>
> A lady with a huge backpack that can take loads of Zuikware steps into a
> camera shop, where she sees a mint OM-1n Black.

[As a ZuikOM tech advisor on 5 second films...]

  The only time a Zuikette carries a huge backpack is when using her
Nikons.

> Do YOU have a garage, young man?"  The salesman stares at her as if he just
> saw a Spaceman,

  [More tech advice]
  Anyone holding an OM sees "Specimens", not Spacemen. God knows I've seen
my share...[don't ask]

> "Right!" the lady attacks, "so you're a salesman, I am a customer, we're in
> a garage, so what does that make this deal? Hint? Hint? Hint?"

   [Still more]
  Zuikettes are graceful and not pushy...change the script to an M-1,
and then this would be feasible.

> As the young
> salesman turns pale, he stutters "Ahh Uhh A a g g ga ga gagaga garage
> garagesale?" "Right!" the lady continuous, raising her voice, "So HOW MUCH
> for that OM body do I pay? Hint? Hint? Hint?" as she waves with a ten dollar
> bill...  The young salesman turns green, red, purple. He can hardly breath,
> as if mysterious forces squeeze him by the throat. Cold sweat runs down his
> face. He sees nothing but mist and stars before his eyes, and all in a
> sudden he hears himself speak, although he does not feel his mouth moving:
> "T t t t te teeee teeee. Ten d. d dol Ten dollars?" "SOLD!" the lady yells,
> puts the bill in his hands, grabs the OM-1n and walks to the door. The
> salesman, slowly coming to his senses,  asks her, "How did you do that?
> Miss? Miss?". "The name is Fong", the lady replies, "Daisy Fong." She closes
> the door, and violins start playing "Que sera, que sera".

   My... that name sounds REALLY familiar. Thank you for starring me
in this epic. When do we film ? What did you mean by the "clothing
optional scene" ?

                                      *- Daisy Fong -*