Re: [OM] Tell me the right thing to do...

Subject: Re: [OM] Tell me the right thing to do...
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:02:37 EDT
Hi William,

       I would suggest that if more originals are available, then a second
offering can be made by the person who offered them in the first place, on a
cash up front basis+profit for trouble. While I didn't join in the initial
purchase of VISION AGE myself, I wish I had, and would do so if offered a
second chance. I have to frankly admit I ignored it myself the first time,
because it seemed very uncertain and hence a waste of time.

       If the answer to the above condition is NO, then you are under no
obligation to waste your own time and energy without some form of
compensation--say an extra lens, camera body or cash in exchange, beyond a
polite email response "Sorry, I don't have the time at the moment, but can
approach Olympus UK for a copy".

Alex