Re: [OM] URLS (was Re: Would somebody../Re: olympus docs question)

Subject: Re: [OM] URLS (was Re: Would somebody../Re: olympus docs question)
From: "jahudson" <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:43:04 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Hans van Veluwen <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 3:40 AM

>jahudson wrote (referring to  http://cameraquest.com/olyrd.htm  ):
>: My copy of Netscape v4.51 does not seem able to open this URL.

This particular URL might work fine when accessed from a computer in Holland
but it is not accessable from my computer in British Columbia. The message I
receive, using Netscape v4.51, is "Netscape is unable to locate the server
cameraquest.com"

Using MS Explorer, I get

"The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings."

jh