RE: [OM] A new version of the 3Ti and 4Ti ?

Subject: RE: [OM] A new version of the 3Ti and 4Ti ?
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:25:24 +0200
Hi,

>This would be the camera grip 1. An optional (overpriced) accessory which
>attaches to the OM-2S, OM-3(Ti) and OM-4(t(i))

I see. I already assumed it was for better grip, but I was under the
impression it wasn't an add-on but rather built into the camera. I'll have
to closely check the pictures then. :)

>>  Also, the folder consistently mentions the cameras as follows: "OM-3Ti"
and
>>  "OM-4Ti black", AFAIK all 4Ti's are black, so why do they mention that

>I believe there were "champagne" finish OM-4Tis, when they were first
>released. They were sold in the states as an OM-4T, but I believe there
were
>champagne cameras badged OM-4Ti sold internationally.

Aaaaargh, I messed up. Of course there are champagne coloured 4Ti's (a few
days ago when I finally closed a deal on one I actually made sure to check
if it was a black one). What I meant to type was: "all _recent_ 4Ti's are
black"
I definitely wanted to type something along those lines but somehow forgot
to write down the word "recently" or "late make", arrgh, big difference :)

Either way, at least I now know that it is a simple add-on and that there
were no changes to the camera itself.

Cheers!
Olaf