Re: [OM] ** FILTERS ** & coatings

Subject: Re: [OM] ** FILTERS ** & coatings
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:29:29 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Tom.  Very well said and much better calculated.  However, unlike
you, to me it's still only one of n surfaces and the effect isn't
large... probably because my meagre photographs aren't good enough to
tell the difference in the first place... and fortunately I don't have
to make my living at it.

Chuck Norcutt