[OM] IS-3

Subject: [OM] IS-3
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:35:26 -0400
I bought an Olympus Stylus Epic (or Mju) P & S. Non-zoom but 4.7 oz (~130 gm)
and very pocketable. Also splash & rain proof. The 35mm 2.8 lens is very sharp.
It goes with me everywhere filled with 400 film. It has spot metering &
focusing and auto flash, exposures to 4 seconds and the program favours a fast
shutter speed over a small aperture.
Much smaller (& less capable) than the IS-... but far more portable and very
automagically capable.

(re:olympus-digest V2 #859)

----
From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein