[OM] OM-4 Flash Solution

Subject: [OM] OM-4 Flash Solution
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:48:48 EST
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:08:39 -0700
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>

> Like
>I said the limit is nine T series flashes can be controlled by the OTF
>control of the camera.

FWIW you can have TTL controlled wireless slaves too which would mean no
limit and no cables. The catch is, no Oly at present :-(

-----
FOR ABOUT 20 BUCKS A GOT A VIVITAR FLASH SLAVE UNIT. AND stuck it on the T20
flash shoe accross the room. put the t32 on the camera BG2 and low and behold
the T20 fired. Cant use TTL auto but can use manual or normal auto. Anyway I
played with it as a Hair Light behind the subject (usually my way over strobed
wife).

Cheers

Ken (strobe head) M.