RE: [OM] OM-4 Flash Solution

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-4 Flash Solution
From: "Kinkead, Frank W" <Frank.Kinkead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:56:38 -0600
Rand,

Thank you for your input.  I'm seeing more value in a BG2 now.  In fact,
I'm now looking for a reasonably priced T32 and BG2.  Regarding the Vivitar
you slave in the back of the scene.  Is it aimed at the rear wall or
straight up ?  How is it fired from the Olympus with the two T32s ?  Is it's
light emission also weighed by the TTL camera system ?  You information is
helpful as I'm trying to learn similar approaches with two flashes.  Thanks.

Chip
(St. Louis, MO)