Re: [OM] T32/Bounce grip 2 and its setup

Subject: Re: [OM] T32/Bounce grip 2 and its setup
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:12:15 EST
In a message dated 3/23/99 3:13:13 AM EST, IronShiek8@xxxxxxx wants us to
believe:

<< Hello list, today my friend bought me a T32 flash, a Bounce Grip 2, M
Quartz
 remote controller 1, TTL Auto Connector Type 4, Remote Sensor (which I
believe
 is for the QA 310), TTL Auto Multi Connector, TTL Auto Connector T20, M. Grip
 Cord, and two TTL Auto cords T 0.3m ( I got all the names for the products
 from the OM1 instruction booklet). >>

Can I be friends with your friend? :)

Other possibility, fellow list members, is that IronSheik8 has fallen into the
depths of Zuikoholism, and furthermore, is in a state of denial, hence the "my
friend bought" description.  Or, is that a clever ruse to throw off the
possibility of Mrs. Iron Sheik finding out about his recent Olympus binge?!
MMmmmm.... I'll have to try that one. No, wait, she's already on to me! Too
late!
Either way, Glad To have him Aboard!

George S.