Re: [OM] IS-3 lens test.

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-3 lens test.
From: "George M." <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:59:43 -0800
Per;

Glad it was of interest to you.  Comparing it to those other lenses was
an eye-opener to me as well, and I own and love the camera.  Other than
a fall off in SQF toward the long end and distortion #s a wee bit high,
this proves to be one heck of a good lens. I personally have never seen
a lens test of any other IS cameras. I'll keep watching for them.

George